Please excuse the mess....blog under renovations !

Monday, March 26, 2007

Brief Introduction

I'm a Christian woman in her mid-20's. I'm very serious about my faith and my relationship with God. I enjoy spending time on online keeping in touch with friends and family. My husband and I are very busy working in the ministry. We are both ministers. We enjoy working with youth and seeing them grow into spiritual mature Christians. Currently we are seeking God's direction for a new church/ministry. We are resting in God's prescence at a wonderful church. Resting in God is wonderful and I will enjoy it as long as the Lord wills, but I am eagerly awaiting the journey God is preparing us for.

No comments:

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
The Breast Cancer Site