Please excuse the mess....blog under renovations !

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Just something about....

Ya know there's just something about being in God's Will. You know His mercies are neverending, you know His prescence is all around, and you feel Him smiling down on you ! Ah, just pure ah!

I haven't felt like this in such a long time. I think this is contentment. I've been seeking for quite some time for God to help me be content with what He's given me. It's not that I took things for granted, it's that I was living for tomorrow instead of today. I was searching for who I wanted to become instead of embracing who I am today. Slowly I've been releasing and God has been filling me up ever since.

*takes a deep breath in* So this is what I've been searching for....it was here with me all along and I didn't even know it.

'Tis pleasant..... Thank you Abba...You knew how much I needed this.

~*Melody*~


P.S. This is a cross post from my other online journaling site.

1 comment:

Blessed Among Women said...

I'm happy for you Melody! My world is spinning right now,I feel so busy! I just want to feel rested and a sense of normalcy.

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
The Breast Cancer Site