Please excuse the mess....blog under renovations !

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Back Home in NC

I just got home from my fabulous trip to SC.  The time with family was so great.  It's a weekend I don't think I'll ever forget, but oh how I wish it could have lasted longer.  If only we were a wee bit closer, I could visit more often.

Anywho, I'm exhausted from a long trip through the mountains.  But I thought I'd finally share the little beauty I've been working on lately.  It was a present for the birthday boy Grayson.

Here is Elijah.....









Edited to Add:  Elijah is a Ysolda Teague pattern.  You can check out Ravelry or her website for pattern info.

8 comments:

Mandy said...

That is SO cute. I've been thinking lately of learning to crochet a stuffed animal (maybe a dog) for Josiah.

Linda said...

Elijah is so cute!! I'm sure Grayson will really enjoy it! You did wonderful! I wish I could have went with you. Love Ya!

Love,
Mom

Adrian said...

As you already know I absolutely love Elijah!!! Grayson already shows a fondness for him. I know he will be traveling everywhere with Grayson. Thanks again for making something so beautiful and special for my little guy. The fact that you made it makes it that much more special.

I'm so glad you were able to come for the party. I can't thank you enough for all of your help. It was wonderful spending time with you even if it was short and rushed. Love you cous!

Adrian said...

Btw, I love those pictures of Elijah!

Hippie Housewife said...

That is the exact pattern I've been meaning to do for a long time! Yours turned out so well. Adorable!

Melody said...

Cynthia,
Ysolda's patterns are the BEST I've ever seen ! She has such detailed diagrams and each row written out step by step. She also includes extra tips and links to tutorials if you need them. I highly recommend her patterns.

Kay said...

This little guy is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Melody this elephant is the cutest thing I have EVER seen - no joke! What a precious gift for little Grayson. :) Great job!
-Christina

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
The Breast Cancer Site