Please excuse the mess....blog under renovations !

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh the Difference a Day Can Make

Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

The above scripture was the scripture of the day on my Facebook page when I visited tonight. Yesterday was such a great day. Things just finally seemed to all be falling in place. I was so happy and felt joy way down deep inside. But today.....well today has been a real test of my faith. Wow what a difference a day can make!

I am completely exhausted tonight. I'm suffering from pure emotional and mental exhaustion. I'm doing my best to trust in God to provide and handle things. I'm ashamed to say but honestly I'm really struggling with that trust thing tonight. I guess I just need to go spend some time in the Word and in prayer. My dear husband has assured me that he knows everything will be just fine and will work itself out. I admire his faith so much. I wish I had that level of grounded faith like he does.

~*Melody*~

1 comment:

Adrian said...

I'm still praying. *hugs*

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
The Breast Cancer Site