Please excuse the mess....blog under renovations !

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Twitter Post

Since the dear library won't allow me to use Twitter (ugh), I'm going to do a quick post here.

I've been sitting here in the library using some (crappy at best ) WiFi, in an attempt to download my precious writings out of my online diary. Regretably, the diary site is closing down and I'm forced to find a new place to host my online diary. It is much different than blog.

Anywho, a quick blognote....libraries are the loudest places on earth....completely filled with the latest old lady, middle age lady, teen and childhood gossip. My brain hurts from the overload of information in here.

~*Melody*~

No comments:

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
The Breast Cancer Site