- Yes Monday was 'our day'. My temps have remained high and I got a clear line at FertilityFriend.com signaling a positive ovulation. Now I'm in that two week wait.
- Shopping with mom today went great. I didn't buy a lot, but I got new shoes and yummy new yarn.
- I figured out that my life does have some sort of purpose after chatting with a random stranger for around 30 minutes in a bookstore. What did I say, you ask? *shrugs* I'm not exactly sure, but I left that conversation knowing that God has used me to speak something to that lady. It was a very encouraging conversation for both parties.
- Random acts of kindness are really good for the soul. I gave two unsuspecting strangers 50% off coupons at Michael's craft store tonight. I could almost hear their internal "Hallelujahs". Hehehe that felt good and I'm very glad I didn't think about it and just did it.
- I'm now off to bed to rest my tired and achy feet. But it's a good kind of tired, like an accomplished sort of tired.