Please excuse the mess....blog under renovations !

Thursday, November 6, 2008

He's Here !!!

Well today Adrian had her beautiful baby boy, that I'm sure to be sharing pictures of very soon. I was amazed at how little I thought of my own feelings when I saw him. I just had this newfound love for him that I never thought would be so immediate. It's simply amazing. I thank God for helping me to not loose my cool and composure. I can't wait to spend more time with him and Adrian tomorrow.

So I'm off to go relax and reflect for a while.

Blessings all and thanks for your prayers.....
~*Melody*~

1 comment:

Nicole said...

oh I'm so glad you were able to just enjoy the joy of the moment! God is gracious.

My Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org
The Breast Cancer Site